REHABILITATE YOUR SMILE
In dentistry, most tooth problems simply do not “go away on their own.” It is simpler and more cost effective to treat the problem as soon as it is diagnosed. At Falls Town Dental, Dr. Fernandez and our family-oriented oral health team can help you to restore and rehabilitate your smile.
• White Fillings - Unlike metal fillings, composite restorations require less tooth preparation, bond naturally to your teeth, and blend right in with your enamel.
• Porcelain Crowns - Through careful design, your new crown preserves the brittle tooth underneath, without sacrificing the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
• Bridges for Missing Teeth - Custom bridges offer a straightforward and effective way to replace missing teeth without any surgery.
• Implant Restorations - Dental implants provide a solution for long term tooth replacement. Dr. Fernandez can help you to restore your new implants with custom crowns, bridges, or even dentures.
• Dentures - Affordably replace your missing teeth with a removable partial or full denture. Implant supported options are also available!
• Root Canals - When the nerve of a tooth becomes infected, painful abscesses may develop. A root canal can preserve your tooth for several more years.
• Extractions - Our goal is to save every tooth that we can. However, in some cases an extraction may be necessary.