Dental implants are a long-lasting, modern way to replace missing teeth. They provide a fixed solution to removable dentures. At Falls Town Dental, we offer a high-tech, minimally invasive dental implant solution for your missing or decayed teeth. Let us help restore your confidence with a beautiful new smile!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made from titanium, surgically placed into the upper or lower jawbone. Crowns, bridges, or dentures are then attached to the implant by our team of dental experts, to complete the tooth replacement and restore your tooth’s function and appearance.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
According to Dr. Ryan Fort, dental implants are the “strongest, most lifelike, and longest-lasting tooth replacement option available today.”
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting the teeth next to them
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into a missing tooth space
- Provide a durable, long lasting replacement for teeth
- Restore chewing ability and speaking ability
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable
- Improve your confidence in your smile
- First, the patient will schedule a consultation with our doctors so we can understand your goals for your smile
- The doctors will take dental x-rays and perform an exam to determine the best course of action for restoring your smile. The doctors will create a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your smile goals
- Our doctors will schedule the dental implant procedure. During the procedure, patients have the option to use IV or oral sedation to ensure maximum comfort and alleviate dental anxiety
- After the dental implant procedure, the new dental implant will be fitted with a temporary crown, bridge, or denture so that you can leave the office with a whole smile
- Once the dental implant has healed, the patient returns and our doctors will add the final custom crown, bridge or denture to complete the patient’s new beautiful smile
At Falls Town Dental, we have a highly skilled dental team with years of experience:
Dr. Glendaly Fernandez has been practicing dentistry for over 13 years. She is highly trained and experienced in placing and restoring dental implants.
Dr. Ryan Fort has been placing implants since 2014 and has undergone extensive training with respect to implant surgery, the latest techniques and materials, and restorations of implants.
Our team takes great care to create a customized dental implant plan for you so that you can get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Falls Town Dental provides minimally invasive, high-tech dental implant solutions for patients who want to restore their missing or decayed teeth. Our office uses the latest in implant technology, such as the 3D cone beam scanner which provides us with a 360-degree view of your teeth, bone, and nerves. The scanner allows us to perfect the implant procedure, by making sure the implant placement is precise. By using technology to carefully plan where your implant will go, we eliminate the need for extra surgery, and ensure your overall comfort and dental implant success.
One Place to Visit From Start to Finish
At Falls Town Dental, we provide all steps of the dental implant procedure, from placing the implant to creating your custom crowns, bridges, or dentures. This means you don’t need to visit another office to finish your procedure, and you can continue to visit our office where you’re already familiar and comfortable with our friendly and accommodating staff.
Sedation Options and Dental Anxiety
We know that some patients are uncomfortable with the idea of dental procedures, which is why we offer IV and oral sedation to our patients - ensuring that you are comfortable and relaxed during your procedure.
The Final Product
The final restorations (crown, bridge, or denture) are created to be strong and long lasting, as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Our doctors are focused on the final appearance and durability of your smile. It’s important to us that you have a smile you love.
Dental implants are strong and durable and can last for many decades. If you have questions, please contact our office to schedule your FREE dental implant consultation! We are here to answer your questions and provide the treatment you deserve!
Click HERE to read about our In-House Dental Membership Plan to help you get started on the smile you love!
Click HERE to read reviews from our happy patients!