Welcome to Falls Town Dental
We prioritize your health, comfort, and confidence with every dental visit. It’s important to us that you feel good about your smile and the care you receive with us. Falls Town Dental is your source of high-quality, personalized dental care. Dr. Glendaly Fernandez truly cares about the oral health of the Wichita Falls community. She and her team create relationships with patients and provide a pleasant dental experience with every visit.
Give us a call today to schedule your oral health consultation.
An Attentive, Personable Dentist
Dr. Fernandez takes a preventive approach to dentistry, preferring to maintain your good health as opposed to simply reacting to dental distress. While we do appreciate your trust in our care, we always provide you with the resources to make informed decisions regarding your treatment plans. At our practice, you will never feel pressured to get something you do not want or need. We look forward to helping you and your family achieve optimal oral health. Dentistry is our passion, and our patients are our friends.
Our Dental Services
Below, we’ve condensed a general list of our services. You can find more detailed information regarding your treatment options throughout our website.
- Dentures & Partials – With our traditional and implant-supported restorations, you can regain a full, beautiful smile after tooth loss.
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry – Dr. Fernandez works carefully to ensure that our fillings, crowns, and bridges conserve as much natural tooth structure as possible.
- Root Canal Therapy – With this procedure, we save as much of your tooth’s natural structure as possible while also preventing extraction.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer cosmetic options to improve your smile using any size budget.
- Extractions – Although we make every attempt to preserve your natural teeth, we do remove them when they are beyond repair.
- Emergency Dental Care – We offer urgent dental care on a same-day basis.
- Bilingual Dentistry – Se Habla Español!
We are proud to provide generalized dental care solutions with expertise. What we do, we do well.
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: